1. IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLASSIC AND VOLUME LASH TRAINING?
-Classic lash application has a ratio of carefully applying one lash extension to one natural lash. Volume is the next level technique that involves creating fans by hand. Two or more very thin lashes are adhere one natural lash. Volume lashing techniques can provide a fuller natural look to mega volume appearance for clients.
If you are new to the lashes industry, we require you to attend our classic lash training. If you have been lashing for 6+ month you will be able to attend our Volume Lash Training course.
2. WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO TAKE A WHIIPLASH TRAINING COURSE?
-All students are responsible for understanding the requirements in their state or district in regards to being a practicing lash artist or lash technician. Providing a future graduation date from estheticans or cosmetology school is valid as well if you want to get certified in lash extensions during school.
3. WHAT DOES THE TRAINING COST?
Classic two day certification course is $700 and Volume $1,000. Kits includes products to service up to 30 clients. We also provide ongoing mentorship after course completion, 10% off on products.
4. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF STUDENTS IN EACH TRAINING?
To ensure you receive individualized attention, our training's have a ration of 8 students to 1 trainer max.
5. CAN I TRAIN WITH WHIIPLASH IF I HAVE HAD TRAINING ELSEWHERE?
Yes! We welcome all students to attend our training's.
6. HOW LONG ARE WHIIPLASH TRAINING COURSES?
All of our courses are 2-full days. Both include theory, live demos, business consulting, live model practice and critique.
7. WHAT AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR AFTER I SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE?
Students are responsible for the following:
8. WHERE CAN I ATTEND A WHIIPLASH LASH TRAINING?
We currently offer training Southern Califronia.
9. CAN A TRAINER COME TO ME IF MY LOCATION IS NOT LISTED?
Whiiplash is more than happy to come to any location within California with a minimum of 3 students, based on trainer availability. Email Whiiplash@yahoo.com to get on the request list!
10. DO YOU OFFER PRIVATE CERTIFICATIONS AND WHAT IS THE COST?
Whiiplash offers Private Certification which covers everything included in our group trainings, but in a 1:1 setting. For Private Certifications, the class would be set up by contacting us at (909) 275-8000. Classic Private Certification is $1,000 and Volume Private Certification is $1,300.
11. WHAT IS PRIVATE MENTORING?
Private mentoring is a great choice for beginners or advanced artists alike. Custom tailor an advanced training experience to suit your needs and learning style or spend more time on the basics. Each session is 1 hour. Let us help you become a master artist and be able to charge more for your skills, work more efficiently, and improve your overall design work.
12. HOW CAN I BECOME A WHIIPLASH TRAINER?
We are always interested in finding new talent. If you are motivated and passionate, please email your resume as well as 4 photos of your work to Whiiplash@yahoo.com
13. WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
We believe education is key! If we missed a question you may still have please email or call us.